YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A UNIQUE TATTOO FROM AN AMAZING ARTIST FOR A TENNER (worth up to a mighty £700 *insert shocked face here*)!!
Marcus Maguire, a fantastic artist and PJ fan (honest - he even has 'Evenflow' tattooed on his knuckles!!) has generously offered to donate up to a maximum of a full day's session (8 hours) to the Team McCready London fundraiser. This astonishing prize is worth up to a humungous £700.
Marcus is looking to adorn you with a piece of art in his own unique style and I know he would be particularly pleased to work on a PJ-inspired piece. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get some amazing work for such a bargain price!
Raffle tickets cost £10 each and can be bought directly from the Team McCready event in London on Sat March 24th. Alternatively, tickets can be bought by sending your payment directly via PayPal to one of the event organisers using the following email address: washedinblack20(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk .
Please mark your payment with "Tattoo" and ensure your(dot)contact details are included with payment. For each multiple of £10 donated you will receive an email with your unique raffle number/s.
The draw will take place at the Team McCready London event on March 24th and the winner will be contacted within 7 days.
Proceeds will be split equally between Team McCready/Wishlist Foundation and Cancer Research UK (see links below).
Terms and Conditions:
1. In order to buy tickets for this item you must be over 18 years old.
2. Please be aware that Marcus has high standards and therefore cannot commit to tattoo a design which does not conform to his skills and vision. Therefore if you do not like his style of work please do not bid for this coveted prize. Examples of his work can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marcus-T ... 9045600870
3. The closing date for ticket purchases via PayPal is midnight (GMT) on Sunday 18th March. Any donations received after this time will be accepted however won't be included in the raffle draw.
4. The winning bidder will be given Marcus' contact details in order to collaborate and agree on their design.
5. The winning bidder will be expected to attend Marcus' workspace in Glasgow, Scotland at a mutually convenient time in order to have the work done**.
** Due to the demand for Marcus' skills he is currently fully booked until mid-June
Wishlist Foundation: http://www.wishlistfoundation.org/
Cancer Research UK: http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/
Team McCready: https://www.facebook.com/groups/118041051612037/
London Event: https://www.facebook.com/groups/118041051612037/