Eddie Vedder Announces 2012 US Solo Tour
Eddie Vedder has announced a 13-city U.S. solo tour, starting in Las Vegas, NV on April 11th and ending in Orlando, FL on May 16th.
(2.6.12 - Shows have now been added to this original announcement list so for a full list of tour dates, please visit: http://www.pearljam.com/tour
DATE CITY VENUE PUBLIC SALE
April 11 Las Vegas, NV The Pearl Feb 3
April 13 Phoenix, AZ Comerica Theater Feb 3
April 16 Albuquerque, NM Kiva Auditorium Feb 3
April 19 Tulsa, OK Brady Theater Feb 3
April 22 Houston, TX Jones Hall For The Performing Arts Feb 3
April 25 San Antonio, TX Lila Cockrell Theatre Feb 3
April 27 Austin, TX Bass Concert Hall Feb 3
April 30 Dallas, TX Music Hall At Fair Park Feb 3
May 3 New Orleans Jazz Fest, LA New Orleans Jazz Festival
May 8 Jacksonville, FL Moran Theater Feb 3
May 10 Clearwater, FL Ruth Eckerd Hall Feb 3
May 13 Ft Lauderdale, FL Broward Center For The Performing Arts
May 16 Orlando, FL Bob Carr Performing Arts Center Feb 3
· The May 3rd New Orleans Jazz Festival will not have a Ten Club pre-sale.
A Ten Club ticket drawing will be held for all eligible members for a chance to purchase pre-sale tickets for one of the 12 theater shows. For eligibility requirements read below.
- Only members active as of Sunday, January 22nd at 3:59pm PST are eligible for the fan club pre-sale.
- New memberships purchased after that date and time are not eligible for this pre-sale.
- Expired members who did not renew by the deadline, but are still within their grace period are not considered active members and are not eligible for this pre-sale. Your grace period applies to retaining seniority status only.
TICKET DRAWING PROCESS:
All eliible members will receive step-by-step instructions on how to enter the drawing via email.
THERE IS A ONE PAIR TICKET LIMIT PER MEMBER FOR THIS TOUR
- Members may enter for more than one show, however that member can only be selected for ONE show
- By entering in more than one drawing, be prepared to be selected for any one of those shows
- If selected, your card will be charged and you will be expected to attend the selected show. No Cancellations, Exchanges, or Transfers.
***IMPORTANT DRAWING ENTRY FORM INFO***
-When drawing names, we will be verifying eligible members using your Ten Club email address. When filling out the PayPal form be sure to enter that email address associated with your Ten Club account, otherwise your entry will not be valid.
-DO NOT use the "Bill Me Later" option at PayPal checkout. Those using this payment method will be eliminated from the drawing.
- You are required to enter a billing name and address. Tickets are not mailed in advance; this is only for billing purposes. As always, the tickets will be under the fan club member’s name, not the credit card holders name.
-For members with pre-existing PayPal accounts. The email address associated with your PayPal account must match the email address associated with your Ten Club account, otherwise your entry will be eliminated. If those email addresses currently do not match, either check out as a guest or change your PayPal associated email address to the email address in your Ten Club account before submitting your order.
- Updating your PayPal email address to your Ten Club email address after you’ve already entered the drawing will not make you eligible as the change will have taken place after PayPal has already submitted your entry to Ten Club.
-When entering the drawing you are only AUTHORIZING your card. An authorization is a temporary freeze of funds. It is not an actual charge. If your name is selected in the drawing the authorization will become an actual charge. However if your name is not selected, we will cancel the authorization releasing the funds back to your card.
1. Once you enter the drawing, you cannot cancel your submission.
2. By entering the drawing for any show, you are committing to purchase the tickets should your name be drawn.
3. You may enter your name into the drawing for more than one show, but you will only be eligible to be selected for ONE SHOW ON THIS TOUR.
4. You may only enter your name ONCE for each show. Those entering more than once for any given show will be disqualified from being selected on January 30th. In the meantime the funds will remain frozen on the card.
5. When filling out the PayPal form you may use a credit card under a different name, but absolutely do not enter an email address different from your Ten Club email address, otherwise you will disqualify yourself from the drawing.
6. Do not share this link. Ten Club will be checking all submissions against an eligible member list. Those not eligible will be automatically eliminated during the January 30th drawing.
Ten Club Ticketing and Policy Info:
-Ten Club tickets for the EV solo tour will NOT be seniority based. Tickets are being held in unspecified locations throughout the venues. Seat allocation will be chosen at random and will also be chosen in advance of the performance date. Lining up outside the venue early will not affect your seat location.
- Fan Club tickets are priced per pair in US dollars and includes all fees.
- To enter your name for disabled seating tickets please email firstname.lastname@example.org
h the email subject DISABLED SEATING by Monday, January 30th at 9 AM PST.
- By submitting your order, you agree to Ten Club's Ticketing Policy. Please visit this link for policy info: http://www.pearljam.com/ten-club/tickets
- As always, you may use a credit card that belongs to someone else to purchase tickets, however only the registered fan club member may collect the tickets at will call on the day of the show.
-Ten Club will begin accepting drawing submissions Monday January 23rd at 9AM PST. The deadline to enter the drawing ends on Monday January 30th at 9AM PST.
-If you see an authorization on your card statement, and it disappears after a few days, do not worry, you are still in the drawing. If your name is drawn on January 30th Ten Club can still charge the funds on that card.
- PayPal accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover credit cards.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable. By entering the drawing you are agreeing to be charged for those tickets if your name is drawn.
To better serve our fans we have created a pre-sale page on the site to communicate with you faster. This page will be updated in real time as the pre-sale progresses. You can find the answers to frequently asked questions, as well as immediate updates from Ten Club on where we are at the ticket drawing process each step of the way. Visit http://www.pearljam.com/presale
for FAQ and Pre-sale timeline.