Again, many congratulations Helen and thank you for organising this!
So, I received my present ages ago, it was left for me at the hotel's (hotel for Sian-of-the-dead and audiodave's wedding) reception, which made me feel all VIP.
With amazing willpower, after receiving my pressie, I only tore into the delicious chocolate snowman that came with it.
Woving to not open it before Christmas time, I didn't, and out of the several little packages opened only one on the 21st of December.
Already I felt very spoiled by my Santa.
Then, I went to my family's for the holidays and forgot my SS presents at home.
So I've only opened all of them now! And man, I could not be more excited and happy.
Thank you ever so much, dottles, I love it all!
Here's what I got:
- A set of colour pencils (in the little tube), which was the thing I opened before Christmas. Super cute and the perfect size to take with me!
- A set of charcoal pencils. I love these and can't wait to try them out! Derwent is my favourite pencil brand as well.
- A lovely flower brooch. I'll need to find the perfect spot for this.
Purple is one of my favourite colours too!
- A hand warmer. So cute, so useful. Now that we finally have snow (and a proper winter) too, I'm sure this will come in very handy. I love the lil' owl on it.
- A set of little notepads with cats on them! Cats doing yoga poses! It's no secret that I looooove cats.
And I used to do yoga too. Seriously loving these, I can never have too many notepads and these are almost too cool to use.
- A bar of milk chocolate, handmade in Cornwall. Yum! The actual chocolate (or what's left of it) is in the fridge at the moment, waiting for tea time.
- A Rosehip notebook. This is gorgeous. And I love notebooks. And the pages are blank so I can draw in it too.
It's 100% recycled as well, which is always a plus!
- Last but not least: A Cath Kidston scapbook. Which, again, is gorgeous! And I kid you not, I had been thinking about doing something scrapbooky or something for this year.
So it's perfect!
Seriously, I'm in awe at this gift.
This holiday season has been a little blue in places for me, but this present has certainly helped with that. I can't thank you enough!
PS. To everyone/anyone still waiting for their present, don't worry.
I got mine pretty late one year (was it last time?), but it got here!