After night 1 my wife says to me "I got all the songs I wanted to hear. What are they going to do tomorrow?" My answer "They are going to do better". Glad they did not turn me into a liar
A few things though (sorry for the length
1) After seeing the crowd from my seat night 1 I went with my friends to Stones side (sorry Mike) because we thought it would be less rowdy. We were wrong. Who the fuck crowd surfs during present tense!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
2) Standing second row with a great group of friends was an amazing experience. Thank you Kati, Jenny (got her flag on stage), Yamini, Matt and kasia for being there with me. You all have great souls (except for matt who has a few
3) My wife had second row seats on stone side so we were actually communicating during the show. Loved it.
4) The security guys were HORRIBLE!!! People passing out and asking for water and they would not move there butts! One of them actually yelled at a girl in the front row telling her to "chill out" after yet another person had to be taken out. Glad that the 10C security were there to pick up the slack. You guys were amazing.
5) Would it have been so hard for the O2 to put out fans facing the crowd along the security strip? There was NO air in there!
6) As for the show, number 2 after Amsterdam 2 for me. Mother was an amazing surprise, come back was so emotional (we all started crying).... Everything really.
Great show and great ending for my tour, but I will not do Berlin again at the O2. The crowd was WAY to rough and the security WAY to lazy for me.
Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!
2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin