Update August 09 2012: http://pearljam.com/news/0/1/21474/limi ... soula_show
TICKETS RELEASED FOR PEARL JAM'S SOLD OUT 9/30 MISSOULA CONCERT
July 18 2012http://pearljam.com/news/0/1/21457/tick ... la_concertTickets On Sale Friday, July 20th In-Person-Only at the Adams Center Box Office
Beginning at 5PM MDT
Pearl Jam announced today that they will release 1,100 additional tickets for the band's sold out September 30th show at the Adams Center in Missoula, MT -- making the concert an end stage 360-degree event. These tickets will be available for sale in-person-only at the Adams Center box office on Friday, July 20th beginning at 5:00 PM MDT (full details below). Ticket On Sale Information:
- Released tickets are located in sections 201, 202, 210, 211, 212, 214, 215, 216 and 217.
- There is a two (2)-ticket limit per person.
- Tickets are $55.00 each plus applicable service charges.
- All available tickets go on sale this Friday, July 20th in person only at the Adams Center box office (32 Campus Drive, University of Montana Missoula, MT 59812).
- Special box office hours begin at 5:00 PM MDT for this on sale.
- The ticket sale will last until 8:00 PM MDT or all available tickets sell out, whichever comes first.
- Patrons can begin lining up at 8:00 AM MDT when the building opens. At 3:00 PM MDT, numbered tickets will be given to patrons in the order in which they are lined up. This number does not guarantee an opportunity to purchase tickets, it is simply to ensure that there is no cutting, skipping or holding spots in line.
- Adams Center box office staff will continually monitor the line throughout the day. In the event that more people are in line than pairs of tickets are available, they will communicate that information as quickly as possible.
- The Adams Center box office is closed on Saturday and Sunday. In the event that any tickets remain after Friday's in person sale, these will be made available in person, online and by phone beginning Monday, July 23rd. Stay tuned to pearljam.com for more information.
Initial tickets to Pearl Jam's Missoula show sold out in 15 minutes. The concert marks the band's only U.S. non-festival date for 2012 as well as their last scheduled performance for the year. Earlier in the month, Pearl Jam headlines three U.S. festivals -- Made in America, DeLuna Fest and Music Midtown.